Bookmark and Share

April 16, 2013

On a Personal Note: A New Start

I recently decided to revive this little blog project, which I had started in January 2010. Unfortunately, at that time, I couldn’t continue my work due to time issues, and thus it lay idle all these years.

Originally, I led this blog anonymously as I feared my comments might have a negative impact on my work as an journalist/editor and would prevent me from writing as free as I intended to. Being no longer the case, I am now able to publish comments, articles and similar work under my full name. Although I cannot promise to write on a regular basis and at a high frequency, I will try to publish some bits and pieces from time to time and hope to meet the interests of my readers.

As a first action for the reactivation of this blog, I expanded its scope by adding a multilingual quotes collection. This collection can be accessed through the banner on the left screen side and is divided into different topic categories. The quotes mostly come from books that I have read and that I until now wrote down into a pocketbook. Now, everybody is to benefit of this collection. The generally reflect my interests, views and considerations or show noteworthy perspectives and nice phrases.

In addition, I published in the English edition of this blog a selection of articles and interviews, which I made during my time as a journalist, fearing they might sometime get lost in the internet. These entries can be found in the blog archive. Naturally, this also serves me as a reference of my past work.

I look very much forward to breathe new life into this blog!

No comments: